Transformation: Skinny Chandler Troszak Adds 35 Pounds!
What Was Your Life Like Before Your Transformation?
Before my transformation my life was very boring. I had nothing to look forward to during my day because my life consisted of school and work. Of course I had time to do other things, like hangout with friends but I did not have many.
It’s crazy how my journey started, but it was simple at the same time. One day I decided I was going to try out the gym. I went with one of my buddies who has been training for a couple of years.
I didn’t really get into the whole bodybuilding phase until about one month in. From there on, I have been training my butt off. I started to eat cleaner foods.
What Were Your Major Struggles or Challenges?
I can’t think of any struggles that I had because I fell in love with fitness and bodybuilding very quickly.
Detail Your Workout and Cardio Plan During Your Transformation
- 6-7 days of training per week.
- 1-2 hours per session.
- Very high volume workouts with supersets and drop sets.
- I train one body part each day and keep rotating.
- I will switch up exercises each time.
Detail Your Diet/Eating Plan During Your Transformation
- 6-7 meals each day.
- I will eat 2-3 hours after each meal.
My diet included: lean meats, red meats, fish, eggs, oatmeal, rice, whole wheat breads, peanut butter, vegetables, fruits, yogurt, milk
Detail Your Supplement Plan During Your Transformation
What Was Your Major Accomplishment, or Major Milestones?
Putting on size that I did not think was even possible.
Detail Your Biggest Mistakes
- I didn’t count my calories at the beginning, but I learned to.
- I learned to ignore criticism, because it always got to me.
3 Biggest Things You Learned During Your Transformation?
- Learn from others who have been in the fitness industry for a very long time.
- Watch tons of videos to take in lots of information. learn new techniques.
- Always have fun.
Final Words of Advice for Others Looking to Make a Change?
My piece of advice to others would to be the best person that you can possibly be. It’s never to late to start.
I hope everyone enjoys my story and transformation. I have worked very hard. This is just the beginning. I have many more years to go.