Putting the $1.4 Billion Lottery in Perspective Using Exercise and Nutrition
$1.4 billion is a big number. A really big number. Captain Obvious, right?
1,400,000,000 is so large that most of us can’t begin to fathom just how much cash this truly is. So to put $1.4 billion into perfective, let’s look at the size of this figure in terms of exercise and nutrition.
$1,400,000,000 Lottery – How Big is It?
1,400,000,000 billion dollars is…
- 1,400,000,000 minutes of cardio is the same as 20 minutes of cardio performed 3 times per week for 448,718 years.
- 1,400,000,000 miles would require you to walk back and forth to the moon 2,930 times.
- 1,400,000,000 pounds of fat would require you to burn off 4,900,000,000,000 calories, or the equivalent of 12,561,402,564 McDonald’s McDoubles. To put this number in perspective, each person on Earth would have to eat 1.7 McDoubles today to reach that total.
- To perform 1,400,000,000 burpees, you would have to perform a single burpee every 5 seconds for the next 222 years.
- To run a total of 1,400,000,000 miles, 146,398 runners would have to run a complete marathon each day for the next year.
- To consume 1,400,000,000 grams of protein, 500 lifters would have to drink 10 whey shakes (25g of protein each) each day for the next 30.7 years.
- To produce 1,400,000,000 eggs, 2,692,307 hens must produce 520 eggs each during the course of their life cycle. 520 eggs is the average egg production a hen can potentially produce over the course of their life.
- 1,400,000,000 gallons of water could fill up 2,121 Olympic-sized swimming pools.
- 1,931 golfers would have to play 100 rounds of golf each to walk a total of 1,400,000,000 yards. (The average 18 hole golf course is 7,250 yards)
- To bench press a total of 1,400,000,000 pounds, a lifter would have to perform 3 sets of 10 reps with 315 pounds every day for 406 years.
- 1,400,000,000 grams of sugar would require you to drink a 12 cans of Mountain Dew each day for the next 6,949 years.
- To consume 1,400,000,000 grams of fat, 500 people would have to consume a 16 ounce jar of peanut butter each day for the next 34.25 years.
- If you watched one soccer match each day, it would take you 27,397 years to witness a total of 1,400,000,000 miles run. (Each player runs an average of 7 miles per game)
- Finally… To watch 1,400,000,000 minutes of Youtube videos from Tiger Fitness (subscribe here), you would need to watch all 4,071 videos over and over again 34,390 times. And that’s not a game!